4th Quebec Symposium on neurodegenerative diseases – May 3-4
The 4th Quebec Symposium on neurodegenerative diseases will be held in Quebec city May 3-4, 2012 at Hôtel-Musée Premières Nations in Wendake.
This year’s program will include:
- A session on Parkinson’s disease with Louis-Éric Trudeau and Edward Fon (Montreal), Armen Saghatelyan (Quebec city ), Erwan Bézard and Stéphane Palfi (France), José Obeso (Spain), Antonio Strafella (Toronto), David Eidelberg, Warren Olanow, Aviva Abosch, Su-Chun Zhang and Emad Eskandar (The United-States), and also Malin Parmar (Sweden);
- A session on Alzheimer’s disease with Sandra Black (Toronto), Nicole Leclerc (Montreal) and Serge Rivest (Quebec city);
- A plenary conference with Dr Patrick McGeer, a world-renown researcher in the field of dementia and he is the pioneer of the inflammatory hypothesis in neurodegenerative disease;
- Jazz entertainment and a dinner inspired by First Nations cuisine;
- A platform presentation by 4 students from master to postdoctorate whose work has been selected;
- The Symposium includes a poster session/award ceremony and cocktail;
- A website allowing on-line registration and abstract submission.
Please note the submission deadline for abstracts is March 23, 2012, and the registration deadline is April 20, 2012.
For registration, subscription or any information, please visit our website at www.neurodegenerative.sympoquebec.com.
March 19. 2012