Comments are closed.
- Another step forward for green chemistry March 27, 2015
- Teens test their smarts in the Brain Bee March 27, 2015
- Quebec human rights commission denounces public misogyny March 27, 2015
- Grand Rounds: "To Delve into History, from the Book 'The Last Tiffany'"- Michael Burlingham, Editor of 'The Last Tiffany'
- Grand Rounds: "Adult ADHD: From Chief Complaint to a Healthy Agenda" - Dr. Craig Bruce Surman
- Dr. Harry Rossiter: "Mechanisms of Fatigue During Whole-body Exercise in COPD" (PATH)
- 6th Annual Albert Aguayo Lecture - Conus Venom Peptides: using Biodiversity to Investigate Cellular and Molecular Complexity in Nervous Systems
- 18th Annual Brenda Milner Lecture and Neuropsychology Day