- March 24, 2017 – Medical Genetics Academic Half Day is CANCELLED due to ACMG conference.
- March 27, 2017 at 4:00pm - MRCCT Seminars presents a talk by Dr. Jean-Pierre de Villartay entitled “DNA double strand breaks in the Immune System: a dangerous game”. To be held in the McIntyre Building, Martin Amphitheater, Room 504.
- March 31, 2017 at 4:00pm – Marc-Aurèle Chay’s M.Sc. Seminar entitled “Impact of Childhood Abuse on Histone Modification Landscape in the Amygdala”. Supervisor: Dr. Gustavo Turecki. To be held in the Stewart Biology Building, Room W4/12.
- April 05, 2017 at 4:00pm – HGEN 690 course presents a talk by guest speaker Dr. Livia Garzia entitled, “Clonal selection drives tumor evolution through space and time”. To be held in the Stewart Biology Building, Room W4/12. The talk is open to all. The speaker will meet with course students from 3:00 – 4:00pm in W4/12.
- May 03, 2017 at 4:00pm – Gabriel André Leiva-Torres’ Ph.D. Seminar entitled “Mouse chemical mutagenesis to identify new immune mechanisms against cytomegalovirus and herpes simplex virus 1″. Supervisor: Dr. Silvia Vidal. To be held in the Stewart Biology Building, Room N2/2.